Chinese Sky Kongming Wishing Lanterns
In China, they call these Chinese paper lanterns “Kongming Lanterns”. It is said they were invented by a hero whose name was Kongming. Chinese Paper Lanterns are ideal for weddings, holidays, birthdays and other celebration parties. They are the perfect, safe alternative to a fireworks display that can provide a grande finale to your big day that you and your guests will remember forever! You can design your lantern yourself. Draw pictures, write your personal message, wishes or your loved one’s name on the lantern paper. Don’t forget to make a wish when the lantern takes off. Tradition has it that the sky lantern will make your wishes come true.
1. Please follow the instructions on the packaging and on the instruction leaflet enclosed with every Sky Lantern.
2. Always keep water or fire extinguishers nearby.
3. Children must not be left unattended with the lanterns. Always provide adult supervision.
4. Make sure that you familiarize yourself fully with the instructions provided.
5. Ensure that the wind is not stronger than 5 mph and that there are no trees in the flight path.
6. They must never be released within 5 miles from any airport. Do not use around dry crops, houses or trees.
7. Check the direction of the wind prior to launch to verify flight path ensuring there are no obstacles.
8. Ensure the lantern is fully opened, not creased or at an angle.
9. Please contact your local Coastguard station if you intend to use Sky Lanterns near the coast, as they can get confused with distress flares.
10. Please check local laws before using
The package includes 10 x Chinese paper lanterns